Marietta Vet Clinic provides a wide array of veterinary services. When your pet is sick, your pet is our main concern. Dr. Peckich at Marietta Vet Clinic believes in providing a higher quality of medicine, and strives to maintain that standard with all of his clients & patients. The vet clinic works within your monetary comforts to achieve the most information possible, so we can correctly formulate a treatment plan for your animal. We plan to see you back and want only the best for you and your animal’s pet care.
Dogs, Cats, Ferrets, and Pockets Pets welcome!
Veterinary Services Now Available at our Animal Hospital
- General Examinations
- Internal Medicine Case Workups
- Diagnostic lab work (blood, urine, culture, wound)
- Heartworm Testing, Treatment & Prevention
- Feline Leukemia Virus & Feline Immunodeficiency Testing
- Parvovirus Testing
- Parasite Screening and Prevention (worms, fleas, ticks, mites, etc)
- Dermatologic Concerns (scratching, hair loss (alopecia),
- Geriatric/Senior Wellness Exams
- Pediatric Care & Guidance
- Nutritional Counseling
- In-Home Euthanasia
- Post-mortem Studies (Necropsy)
- Elective Surgeries (neuter, spay, declawing, bladder stone removal, exploratory surgery, etc)
- Mass Removal/Pathology
- Dental Assessment, Prophylaxis (cleaning) & Treatment
- Advanced veterinary care
- Radiology (X-ray)
Please call Marietta Vet Clinic about any services not listed.