Marietta Vet Clinic provides a wide array of veterinary pet services.
When your pet is sick, our hospital and staff put your pet as our main concern. Dr. Peckich at Marietta Vet Clinic believes in providing a higher quality of medicine, and strives to maintain that standard with all of his clients & patients. Our caring vet clinic works within your monetary comforts to achieve the most information possible, so we can correctly formulate a treatment plan for your animal. We plan to see you back and want only the best for you and your animal’s pet care. You can reach us by telephone or online and email. Please take a look and view the pet services below.
Dogs, Cats, Ferrets, and Pockets Pets welcome!
Pet Services Now Available at our Animal Hospital
- General Examinations and wellness exams
- Emergency Vet
- Spay Neuter
- Internal Medicine, Case Workups
- Vaccinations and the Vaccine clinic
- Diagnostic lab work (blood, urine, culture, wound)
- Heartworm Testing, Treatment & Prevention
- Feline Leukemia Virus & Feline Immunodeficiency Testing
- Parvovirus Testing
- Parasite Screening and Prevention (worms, fleas, ticks, mites, etc)
- Dermatologic Concerns (scratching, hair loss (alopecia),
- Geriatric/Senior Wellness Exams
- Pediatric Care & Guidance
- Nutritional Counseling
- In-Home Euthanasia, Office Euthanasia
- Post-mortem Studies (Necropsy)
- Elective Surgeries (neuter, spay, declawing, bladder stone removal, exploratory surgery, etc)
- Mass Removal/Pathology
- Dog Teeth Cleaning, Cat Teeth Cleaning, Dental Assessment, Prophylaxis (cleaning) & Treatment
- Dental Radiography
- Advanced veterinary care
- Boarding and care pet available at our sister location, Marietta Doggy Daycare
Services Coming Soon
Many pet services can be done in home, just ask for details!